Colorado Immigration Attorney
Friendly · Efficient · Economical
The Schunk Law Firm, P.C., in Denver, Colorado, is a professional immigration law firm serving individuals, families, schools, and corporations in all areas of United States immigration law. Contact us today.
Denver Naturalization Lawyer
Colorado immigration lawyer Pascal C. Schunk assists:
- Applicants within or outside the US seeking employment-based H visas , E visas , and L visas
- Applicants seeking family-based visas , and cultural exchange visas
- US citizens seeking to sponsor family members or fiancés from abroad for permanent residency
- Immigrants seeking green cards
- Immigrants seeking citizenship
- Immigrants facing criminal charges whose immigration status could be at risk
- [ ]Immigrant aliens facing deportation/removal proceedings
- Immigrants or refugees seeking asylum
- [ ]Immigrants who have been detained by immigration authorities and want to be released on temporary bond
- Immigrants who need assistance with consular processing , determining immigration status and avoiding immigration scams
Mr. Schunk works with each client personally, from the initial consultation to the successful conclusion of an immigration case. To schedule a consultation by phone or in person with an experienced Colorado immigration lawyer, contact the Schunk Law Firm, P.C.
Can You Do It Yourself?
There is plenty of information available to the public on immigration procedures. Many people in foreign countries, as well as immigrants already in the US, try to apply on their own for visas, residency, and citizenship with forms they obtained from US immigration services. Workers from other countries often trust their US employers to handle immigration details for them.
Our Colorado, United States, employment visa law firm cautions: US visa and immigration laws and procedures change often!
It is easy to make mistakes on employment visa or family-based visa applications. Application fees may suddenly change. Department of Homeland Security often issues new requirements for entering the US. It's hard to stay on top of the changes, but that's what your immigration attorney does. In fact, at the Schunk Law Firm, immigration is all we do .
Avoid Visa Delays • Prevent Deportation
Avoid visa delays and unnecessary threats of removal from the US later. Apply for permanent residency or citizenship with confidence that your paperwork was prepared properly the first time and that all requirements have been met. Contact the Schunk Law Firm to speak with a skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced Denver naturalization attorney.